What is the error code pii_email_4963ef873adfeebdcd41?
Error pii_email_4963ef873adfeebdcd41? Don’t worry. Here are some strategies that will likely fix your problem.
Microsoft Outlook is an essential portion of communication in our life. We use it to send or receive emails from sources with which we are linked. Sometimes things go fine, and sometimes problems arise. MS Outlook also has too many errors. And when we are faced with some difficulties, we try our finest to resolve them. The error Pii_email_4963ef873adfeebdcd41 is also one of these errors, and we will analyze it to fix it. You can also fix other errors such as Microsoft error [pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51]
If you see the pii_email_4963ef873adfeebdcd41 error code, it means Outlook is not working appropriately. So what can you do to make Outlook run smoothly? Here are several simple instructions:
How to solve pii_email_4963ef873adfeebdcd41
Method 1: Clear the cache
- Emptying the cache and clearing cookies will erase your old channels, and all data will be updated. It can remove broken or stuck data packets.
- Close and reopen MS Outlook.
- Close several accounts (if you are using them).
- Check for updates to Microsoft 365. (Please update to the latest version)
- If an update is required, update all news and restart your PC now, open Outlook, and see if the error pii_email_4963ef873adfeebdcd41 is resolved. If this persists, try Method 2.
Method 2: Fix Outlook Version
- The installation process may cause the pii_email_4963ef873adfeebdcd41 error, Outlook conflicting with other email accounts, or other software downloaded on your computer.
- Therefore, you may need to remove a faulty version of Outlook from your PC and then install the latest MS Outlook from the official Microsoft Outlook website.
Method 3: Use the web app
- Go to Options at the top corner & choose your version of Outlook Web App from the navigation pane.
- Clear the Use MS Outlook Web App Light Edition check box.
- Save option.
- Log in from the light edition, close, and create your account with a registered account.
Method 4: Update Outlook
- Be sure that your computer sees the system necessities for the latest version of Office.
- In most cases, when you run Microsoft Office Setup on a computer with an older version of Office installed, the old version is removed.
- However, there are cases where an uninstallation is necessary, such as errors during installation.
- If you delete Office before installing the new version, your MS Office files will not be deleted, but if your edition of MS Office includes Outlook, you might want to back up your Microsoft Outlook data files.
- See Find and transfer Microsoft Outlook data files from one computer to another.
- Contact Microsoft support for further instructions.
This article was designed to guide you through the pii_email_4963ef873adfeebdcd41 error. We have tested our possible methods to resolve this problem in Microsoft Outlook. I hope a few of the ways have worked for you. If you still haven’t fixed the issue, please comment below, and we will try to find a likely answer for you along with How to fix error code [pii_email_f33f24d9f2e16b70be76]. You can also effort to get assistance directly from the Microsoft support team.