Philips One Toothbrush
The Sonicare sonic technology provides gentle and effective cleaning with 31,000 brush head movements per minute and a unique flow of fluid that is gentle on teeth and gums. Plaque removal is up to three times greater than with a manual toothbrush. Gentle on your teeth and gums; the pressure sensor detects excessive brushing by vibrating slightly.
Simple Start: Power adjusts over the first 14 uses to assist you in acclimating to Sonicare technology. Smart timer and Quadpacer: Helps to ensure that the dental professional-recommended 2-minute brushing time remains followed, as well as thorough brushing of each quadrant of the mouth.
- Gum protection. The built-in pressure sensor detects the amount of pressure you apply, warns you, and automatically reduces the toothbrush feelings to help protect your gums.
- Say bye, adapter. Hello, USB.
- The battery life can last up to 14 days, allowing you to go for extended periods without charge.
- Slim, light-weight, and ergonomic
- It makes the toothbrush easy to hold and use, allowing you to get a fantastic clean without strain.
- Advanced Sonicare Technology 31000 brush hits per minute gently pulse liquid between your teeth, breaking up plaque and sweeping it away for an exceptional clean.
Specifications Of The Product
- Product dimensions are 6.3 x 10.9 x 22 cm and weigh 214 grammes.
- Date First Available: January 24, 2022
- Philips is the manufacturer.
- B09R1RC2Y3 (ASIN)
- HX3671/14 is the item model number.
- China is the country of origin.
- Philips India Limited, Customer Care No. 18001022929, Customercare.email@example.com, Manufacturer: Philips
- Philips India Limited, 3rd Floor, Barbican A, DLF IT Park, 8 Block AF, Major Arterial Road, Kolkata-700156.
- Item Weight: 214 g Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 10.9 x 22 Centimeters
- One count of net quantity
- Components Included: Timer, Battery
- Electric Toothbrush (generic name)
About Philips One Toothbrush
Bye, bye, manual toothbrush. Hello there, Sonic Technology. Combining sonic technology and THEY brush action gently removes plaque up to three times better* than a manual toothbrush. Our innovative technology provides a powerful yet gentle clean. For a refreshing experience, powerful bristle vibrations drive deep microbubbles between your teeth and your gum line. But, In just 2 minutes, you’ll get two months’ worth of manual brushing. For an exceptional daily clean, 31000 brush strokes per minute gently clean your teeth, break up plaque, and sweep it away. Although, Plaque removal is up to three times more effective than a manual toothbrush*.
The Sonicare electric toothbrush with progressive sonic technology removes plaque up to 3X better* than a manual toothbrush. But, It cleans your teeth and guards your gums by removing plaque from your teeth and along the gum line. Similarly, A pressure sensor built into the device protects your teeth and gums. The built-in pressure sensor detects the pressure you apply, warns you, and automatically reduces the toothbrush vibrations to help protect your gums. As a reminder to ease off the stress, the toothbrush will make a pulsing sound. This feature aided 7 out of 10 people in becoming better brushers.
[Philips One Toothbrush Review]
[Philips One Vs Quip]
[Philips One Toothbrush Manual]
[Philips One Toothbrush Heads]
[Philips One Vs Sonicare]
[Philips One Battery Vs Rechargeable]